Saturday 1 January 2011

JS Miniatures - Updated Website and Special Offer!

Happy New Year to all my followers.

This will be the last post about my business on this blog as I have created a blog specifically for JS Miniatures at http://blog.jsminiatures.co.uk/.  From this point on I will be back to blogging about my own dolls house progress, or lack of in my case!

It's the first of January and my website has been updated!  It now contains far more information about the business including standard pages such as 'about us', contact us', 'shipping and returns' and T&C's / Privacy information.

I have also got a special offer running from today.  If you purchase a fireplace you will receive a FREE hearth with wood edging worth £1.49.


Free hearth included when you purchase a fireplace.





It is a typical Georgian hearth which is designed to sit flush with your chosen flooring so you can use it on any type of wood flooring.  See photo above.

If you have any questions about the hearth please get in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment